Enrollment Open for Summer Camp
This summer, join the BioBus crew as we explore the role of the brain in vision. Students will learn the mechanics of microscopes, telescopes, and other optical instruments.
Register now at biobus.org/summercamp.
- Enrollment Open for Ages 8-12
- Two 1-week-long sessions
- July 17-21
- July 24-28 (girls only)
- Camp takes place at BioBase Harlem @ Columbia’s Zuckerman Institute, located at 3229 Broadway at 129th Street (Map)
- Day begins at 8:45am and ends at 3:30pm
- 1 teacher for every 4 campers
- Lunch will be provided each day, in addition to snacks
- Outdoor activities everyday, weather permitting
- $650+ $150 materials fee per week. Need-based financial aid available (apply for aid as part of regular camp enrollment form)
Interested in enrolling your child? Visit biobus.org/summercamp.
Deadline to apply: May 31, 2017 (with a non-refundable $125 deposit)