We are excited to open up some of our Discover at Home sessions to individual student enrollment!
BioBus Community Classes are free of charge. If you are able, we ask that you make a donation to cover the costs of the program. By donating, you allow BioBus to bring science opportunities to the students who need them most, as our community works together to help each other.
- Monday, October 19th, 4:00 – 4:45 PM ET – Grades 6-8
- Monday, October 26th, 4:00 – 4:45 PM ET – Grades 9-12
- Monday, November 2nd, 4:00 – 4:45 PM ET – Grades K-2
- Monday, November 9th, 4:00 – 4:45 PM ET – Grades 3-5
- Monday, November 16th, 4:00 – 4:45 PM ET – Grades 6-8
- **Monday, November 23rd, 4:00 – 4:45 PM ET – Grades 8-12** -> Special “Meet a Scientist” Session
Sign up using the scheduler tool below. If you want to be notified about future Community Classes, please fill out the Community Class interest form.
Please note that Discover at Home Community Classes are designed as a one-time experience, and that the topic and content may repeat. Although anyone can use the scheduler below to sign up for as many grade-appropriate sessions as they want, we may place repeating students on the waitlist to prioritize students who have not experienced this program before. (“Meet a Scientist” and other special classes are considered separately from regular Community Classes.)
NOTE TO EDUCATORS: Thank you for your interest in BioBus programs! We encourage you to share this program with your students so that interested families can sign up for our Community Classes. If you want all of your students to experience a BioBus Discover at Home session, please use the school session scheduler to book your session or fill out the school session form for inquiries.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any trouble using the scheduler tool.